The team also enters this upcoming Copa del Rey duel against Espanyol after a loss to their regional rival Real Sociedad, so they will likely be looking for a win to provide their fans some redemption for that loss. On the positive note, only Inigo Martinez is currently out of the team with an injury, whiel the rest of the squad is in good shape. Athletic Bilbao Predicted Lineup: Simon – De Marcos, Vivian, Alvarez, Berchiche – D. Garcia, Zarraga – I. Williams, Sancet, N. Williams – GuruzetaEspanyolWith just one loss in the last six games in La Liga, it's safe to say that Espanyol is in solid form right now.
Athletic Bilbao vs Espanyol Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips 18/01/2023* Betting odds were correct at the time of publication but are subject to changeAthletic Bilbao meet Espanyol at the San Mames in a Copa del Rey tussle on Wednesday, January 18th. We have prepared a detailed preview of this match for you, along with some betting predictions for it.
Athletic Bilbao vs Espanyol – Free Betting Tips & PredictionsIf you need assistance to determine what is the best bet for the Athletic Bilbao vs Espanyol duel, you've come to the right place: Athletic Bilbao to WinThe two teams are in similar forms lately, although Athletic Bilbao is pretty much way ahead of Espanyol in the standings with nine point more after seventeen rounds, which is nearly half the season. However, Bilbao lost over the weekend, while Espanyol won, so this can be a closer match than it seems at first glance.
Place the bet >> Top Betting Odds and Stats for Athletic Bilbao vs EspanyolView our list of the best stats for Wednesday's contest below alongside a tool to help you choose the most lucrative odds. Head to Head 04/09/22 Spain Primera Liga Liga Athletic Bilbao Espanyol 07/02/22 Spain Primera Liga Liga Athletic Bilbao Espanyol 26/10/21 Spain Primera Liga Liga Espanyol Athletic Bilbao 25/01/20 Spain Primera Liga Liga Espanyol Athletic Bilbao 30/10/19 Spain Primera Liga Liga Athletic Bilbao Espanyol Last Five - Athletic Bilbao 14/01/23 Spain Primera Liga Liga Real Sociedad Athletic Bilbao L 09/01/23 Spain Primera Liga Liga Osasuna Athletic Bilbao D 05/01/23 Spain Copa del Rey Spain Eldense Athletic Bilbao W 29/12/22 Spain Primera Liga Liga Real Betis Athletic Bilbao D 29/12/22 Spain Primera Liga Liga Real Betis Athletic Bilbao D Last Five - Espanyol 15/01/23 Spain Primera Liga Liga Getafe Espanyol W 07/01/23 Spain Primera Liga Liga Girona Espanyol D 03/01/23 Spain Copa del Rey Spain Celta Vigo Espanyol W 31/12/22 Spain Primera Liga Liga Barcelona Espanyol D 31/12/22 Spain Primera Liga Liga Barcelona Espanyol D We will now take a look at some other markets and top odds for this game:Athletic Bilbao odds: 8/13 (1.
62) – 61. 90%Draw odds: 3/1 (4. 00) – 25. 00%Espanyol odds: 28/5 (6. 60) – 16. 20%Obviously, the Basque team is the clear favourite in this game. So, let's check some other markets. For example, the most likely First Goalscorer in this game is Gorka Guruzeta at 5/1 (6. 00) odds, which implies a 16. 70% probability. Meanwhile, the most probable Correct Score based on the odds is a 1-0 win for Athletic Bilbao at 26/5 (6. 20) – 16. 10%. Athletic Bilbao vs Espanyol Team News & Potential LineupsRead all of the latest injury updates and team news for this bout between Athletic Bilbao and Espanyol below. Athletic BilbaoThe Basque team has been a bit inconsistent lately with two wins, two draws, and two losses in the last six games in La Liga.
Still, with Athletic hosting the game, we expect them to win it and get to the quarter-finals of Copa del Rey. Place the bet >>Under 2. 5 Total GoalsThis season in La Liga, Espanyol averaged 2. 76 goals per game game while Athletic Bilbao averaged 2. 47 goals per game. Still, our prediction is for their upcoming duel to go under 2. 5 total goals. After all, three of the last four head-to-head duels between Athletic Bilbao and Espanyol have gone under 2. 5 total goals and we can see that happening again on Wednesday.